Friday, September 30, 2011

Homeslice Label Launch Party and Runway Show

I had such a good time being a part of this event on Friday. Emily Thornhill of Homeslice is so sweet and down to earth and also obviously an incredible designer. Her new collection is gorgeous. The local designers of Detroit need to work together, and I was so excited she asked me to participate in her event along side great talents Camilo Pardo and Terrance Sullivan - both of whom I was so happy to meet and share the runway with. Collaboration is the key to success in this city. Those who stick to that mind set will always be successful. :)

Farewell 2011 collection. It's time to head into 2012....




Above Photos by: Debbie Sipes


Me and Emily with our girls!

OH, and a HUGE thank you to Erin, Katie and Blank Canvas Detroit for making my girls look so beautiful! And of course thank you to all the amazing models who continue to support me and encourage me by walking in my shows with such joy and enthusiasm. :) :)

No comments: