Sunday, July 24, 2011

2011 Collection Lookbook Photoshoot

A few weeks ago I wrapped up my 2011 Lookbook shoot. I haven't gotten the final images back yet, but here are some "behind the scenes" preview photos. It was a great day, and I was very lucky to work with such a talented crew.

Photographer Michelle Matiyow, Models Lizzie and Maeve, Stylist Rebecca Stevens, Hair Sara Landis, Make up Aferdita Quafa, Photo Assistants Sarah Alleman, Rob Blews and Christian Najjar. THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart. It's not often you can get a big group of people together who "get" why throwing in a headless doll or a creepy plastic easter bunny is necessary, but these people got it. Final images to come.



















We are planning on another shoot in the very near feature that will be 100% costume design focused. It's going deliciously insane and more awesome than anthing I've ever done before.

No comments: