Friday, March 12, 2010

we are rock and roll brides.

Our engagement photos were chosen to be featured on my favorite wedding blog, rockandrollbride.com! I'm so excited, mostly because this is an amazing site that I visit every day, so I am very honored and flattered. You can read the post here! Our wedding isn't exactly "halloween themed" as she wrote, I think i may have worded it wrong when I was telling her about it, but that's okay. :) Rock and Roll Bride is a wedding blog that features untraditional weddings, and those who go out of their way to really make their wedding theirs. . From our snake ssssssssssssave the date cards, to the black birdcage head piece, and (hopefully) victorian style suits the groomsmen will be wearing, I'm pretty sure our wedding will fall under unconventional - while still carrying a lot of deep tradition and romance, obvs. ;)

No comments: