Wednesday, July 21, 2010

74 days

I came across this post on LAVintage's blog today - Cigarettes and Wedding Bands and I am in love. Elvis and Priscilla are the best. That veil, the look on her face, the look on his face!






2nd runner up - Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra. To say you were married to Frank Sanatra is just aces. totally insane. How are these people even real? They don't seem real. Were they like us? Did they fight over dirty socks on the floor all the time, not enough dates, the dog?

I wish I could post photos of the things I have been making along the way for my own wedding, but I feel like I shouldn't do that until it's over. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who is coming to the wedding. I have already been told "You know you guys are going to have the coolest wedding ever, right?" That is a lot to live up to. I don't know if it will be the coolest wedding ever, but ... it will be ours, that's for sure.

If I could post hints maybe they would look something like this,













No comments: